Formula Group strikes $60 Million. Ten Centre-du-Québec residents who do not know each other had split the $60,000,000 million jackpot giving each an awesome $6,000,000 million share. Quebec has been sweeping big jackpots, garnering a total of four times in the past 18 months. On June 8, 2018.
The following winners are as follows and their reactions, plans and actions after winning the jackpot.
* France Bergeron Savoie is planning to buy a tractor.
* Angèle Cusson is still in the state of disbelief.
* Daniel Devin and Chantale Roy plan to enjoy life with their children. A dream came true for Chantale who aimed to be a millionaire before the age of 40.
* André Gauthier made a prank with his children telling them about funeral arrangements, surprising them. He plans to live a good life with his family.
* Gilles Giguère is planning to buy a new car, a very expensive one.
* André Goupil and Denise Bolduc are planning on a good life, pampering themselves and travelling. Denise Bolduc was very happy after hearing the good news. Denise joked with the cashier after validating ter ticket that if she passes out, call an ambulance.
* Christiane Picotin is planning on renovations. She shared the good news to her son, daughter and family after finding out about the big win.
* Daniel Robitaille and Louise Garneau are planning to go on travelling with pleasure going to places as Europe will be their frist destination.
* Céline Mailhot and Sylvain Cusson, together with their daughters Vicky and Anick are planning on spending quality time together.
* There is one more share left unclaimed.
The claiming of prizes was held in Drummondville where the new multimillionaires celebrated together in a festive meeting.