Here is how to play lotto max
- Tickets can be purchase from just about any convenience store or gas station across Canada.
- Tickets cost $5 and players receive three lines of seven numbers.
- For each line of numbers players select seven numbers from one to forty-nine plus a bonus number. To win the jackpot the player must match seven out of seven numbers.
- You can either select the numbers yourself or opt for a Quick Pick. If you opt for a Quick Pick the terminal will select the numbers for you automatically.
- If you win you can claim your prize at the same place you bought your ticket. For more information on how to claim your prize click here.
How to Play Encore
- Encore is an extra that can be played with lotto max, lotto 649, lottario, daily keno, pick-3 and pick-4.
- Encore costs $1 per selection and you can play one to ten times per ticket
- To play encore tick the “Yes” box on the ticket and the computer will automatically select encore numbers.
- Encore winning numbers are either: right to left, left to right or combinations.
Quick Facts about Lotto Max Winning Numbers
- Odds to win the jackpot (match seven numbers) are 1 in 28.6 million per $5 ticket.
- If the jackpot is not won, it will carry-forward to the next draw date and grow by $10 million per carry-forward.
- The starting base of the jackpot is $10 million and the maximum jackpot is $50 million.
- Lotto Max results are released every Friday at 9:00pm CT, 8:00pm MT and 7:00pm PT.
Lotto Max Prizes and Odds to win